FS 19 The Old Farm Countryside v184.108.40.206
FS 19 The Old Farm Countryside v220.127.116.11
– Ready for Seasons Mods.
– No snow inside the sheds and animal areas, among others …
– 3 new crops were added: Rye, Sorghum and Millet.
– Adjusted the milk triggers, which were a little high and the milk could not be sold.
– The collisions in the farm walls were adjusted so that products not accepted in the silos can be unloaded on the ground and do not pass through it.
– Fixed the collisions of the Bunker located within the area of the cows.
– Some trees near one of the entrances to the farm were removed.
– I cannot guarantee that the mod of the seasons will work 100% correctly and without failures.
– Now you can enter the chicken coop with the lifting manitou (MC18) or similar to collecting the egg pallets.
– If you wish to remove the building from the main farm, I recommend using the Giants editor. I have not been able to put the option to disappear when selling the farm because that would involve many modifications.
– Now you can sell the animal stables in the New Farmer mode.
– Now you can sell silage in the haystack.
– Added Bunker for silage in the cowshed. (Need to start new game)
– Several buildings were removed.
– Several animated objects have been added as doors to access several points of sale, with opening and closing hours in some of them.
– Several map areas have been fenced.
– Corrected the error of the Great Demands.
– Two new translations were added. French and Italian.
– The cultivation of the “Alamo” was added, by mistake it was not on the map. This in turn meant that trees could not be planted. Now both are available.
– Now you can sell and buy the buildings of the farm, some separately. (Consoles Version)
– You can now sell and buy farm silos and storage silos. (Consoles Version)
– Some small errors were corrected, like the odd building in the air.
– In the “New Farmer” mode, it is not necessary to start a new game, but I recommend it. (Consoles Version)
– Add BaleTrigger for wood chip bales in the Carpinteria and the Sawmill
– Fixed the waterPlane.
– It is now possible to load free water south of the main farm.
– The invisible collision that was found in the farms of cows, pigs and sheep was eliminated.
– Now it is possible to sell the straw in bulk, both in the Haystack and in the Sale of Straw and Hay.
– Some trees without any function outside the map have been removed.
– Fixed Navigation Mesh in the horse stable. Before riding a horse, you appear half stuck in the ground, now “should” go well.
– Several points of sale have been adjusted.
– All animals are incorporated into the map, but you can add and place your own animal pastures anywhere else on the map if you wish.
– The main farm, along with the farm house can be sold so you can build yours instead.
– 8 points of sale of grain, 1 sawmill, 2 BGAs and independent outlets distributed by the map where we can sell all the remaining products, sugar cane, beet, potatoes, milk, wool, cotton, eggs, logs of wood , of course the animals and the grass and straw.
– 3 large forest areas.
– Several free water collection points.
– Animated doors that give access to the farm.
– 57 affordable land with a variety of sizes.
– The old Farm Countryside includes all the features of Farming Simulator 19.
– Indicator posters.
– Traffic included. (It will be increased in the final version)
– Multi terrain angle ready (available only for PC / Mac version)
– Custom lighting engine. (Subject to change)
– Customized transportation missions and field missions.
– When using the tool to modify terrain and textures, add grass along with any of the 4 grass textures implemented on the map
– Remember that both the farm, with all its complements, and the animals will only be available starting the game as New Farmer, the first of the three available options.
– This is version is beta, so the map is still subject to changes and modifications. Along with the possible errors that you can find.
– This map is a conversion of the version for Farming Simulator 17 much improved and with many hours of work. I hope it is to your liking and enjoyment.